Deep Dish S’mores Cookies will take you back to childhood campfires where you toasted marshmallows on a stick, added some chocolate, and placed them between two Graham crackers. These Deep Dish S’mores Cookies are loaded with milk chocolate and marshmallows inside and on top with lots of graham crackers. They are big enough to share with that special someone! Enjoy!
DEEP DISH SMORES COOKIES
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 16 Deep Dish Cookies
- 1 Cup Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 Cups Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1 - 3oz Container Kraft Marshmallow Bits
- 2 Cups Milk Chocolate, coarsley chopped
- 16 Large Marshmallows - cut in half
- 4 - 1.5 oz Bars Milk Chocolate - broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Spray muffin top or whoopie pie pan with cooking spray.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla stir until well incorporated.
- Add in graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
- Add in flour and mix until just combined.
- Stir in Marshmallow Bits and chopped milk chocolate.
- Use 1/3 Cup of cookie dough for each cookie - press dough evenly into the pan.
- Bake for 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 minutes, remove from the oven and press 2 marshmallow halves on top of each cookie - put back in oven for 4-5 more minutes. The marshmallows with get puffed and cookie should be slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately press the milk chocolate bits into the cookies - the chocolate will melt as the cookie is cooling in the pan.
- Leave cookies in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Loosen edges with knife or small spatula and carefully remove from pan - transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.